It’s every soldier for himself in the new Freefall mode added to Infernum’s popular sandbox shooter.
Fast action with plenty of firepower: Freefall mode is an adrenaline rush for brick newbies and block veterans alike. There are no teams – it’s every soldier for themself in short but explosive rounds with up to eight players per game and a special weapon that can shoot the bricks right out from under the enemy’s feet! The Freefall brick-champion is the player who has collected the most points by the end of the game.
The points required for victory are earned by sending one’s opponents into the abyss. To achieve this, they can either use the Freefall gun to eradicate the ground beneath their foes or take advantage of the special attacks hidden in boxes to give their enemies a truly spectacular send-off.
Freefall Mode Rules:
- Number of participants: up to 8 players per game; at least 2 players required to start a round.
- There are no teams – it’s every player for themself!
- A round ends when the time is up or a certain number of players have been eliminated (the Freefall Count goal).
- All players are equipped with the special Freefall mode Brick-Gun. Only with this weapon is it possible to destroy the blocks around enemy players and thus rake in crucial points.
- There are also special items which can be used to outsmart and ultimately obliterate opponents to score additional points. These items can be found in boxes located at various points on the playing field.
- Players may not use conventional weapons from their arsenal in Freefall mode.
- Each player has a “Fever Bar” which increases with every brick destroyed. When the bar is full, “Fever Time” can be activated for a powerful speed boost.
- The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
Head over to the official website for more information or to download the game and join the fun.