Namco Bandai have released 18 brand new screenshots from Dark Souls 2 with lots of new characters to become acquainted with from Drangleic. Namco have also provided the following information about the screens below.
Dark Souls 2 will be launching in Europe and Australasia on March 14th, 2014 on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, with the PC edition to follow shortly in 2014. Take a hop, skip and jump to check out the latest screenshots.
- 3 old ladies and the Housekeeper: Milibeth.
- Emerald Herald, the mysterious lady.
- One of the few Drangleic survivors who wanders endlessly with his furniture on his back: Merchant Hag Melentia.
- A cursed lost undead blacksmith: Blacksmith Lenigrast.
- Maughlin the Armourer, a Merchant from the West.
- A cursed Knight from Mirrah: Lucatiel of Mirrah.
- An apostol called blue knight: Blue Sentinel Targray.
- The Deep Pit, a complicated 3 dimensional map.
- An Iron-Barred Gondola that will lead the player to new adventures.
- Majula, a place at the extremity of Drangleic.
- A Human Effigy, an item that could save more than one life.