Digital Tales’ iOS title Bravura – Quest Rush has received a massive update and will be offered for free, for a limited time, to celebrate.
Here is what Digital Tales had to say -
Since the launch of our game in September 2013, we have been listening to users and reviewers, working hard on the gameplay mechanics, the control system and new challenging content.
The ball is back in your court now and we want to hear your opinion!
This is what you will get in the revamped “Bravura – Quest Rush”:
- A brand new Frontier mode designed for veteran players, including harder stages with randomized quests and enemies
- New Loot system, with plenty of collectables to be found and used to perform character upgrades
- Expanded Upgrade system
- New Summons
- Fine-tuned animations, reducing the lag between player input and onscreen feedback, thus making the controls more responsive
- Enhanced graphic interface and menus
- Improved performance across all Apple devices
Bravura – Quest Rush will be available for free, for a limited time, from 12am PST on Friday January 31st. The game can be found on the App Store here.