1C Company have revealed that Men of War: Assault Squad 2 will be available from February 20th, and can be pre-ordered now on Steam.
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 4v4 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new 8v8 game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players. These included items such as advanced multi-core support, advanced shader technology, interface and AI improvements, as well as added camouflage depending on season/map, fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles, sound improvements, Steam multiplayer and much more.
- Advanced multi-core support
- Advanced shader technology
- Interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- New multiplayer interface
- Fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- Sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- Player level up and ranked system
- In-game video recording, and much more.
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 is set to be released digitally on February 20th 2014 for a suggested price of €29,99 / $34,99 / £24,99. Deluxe Edition will be available for €34,99 / $39,99 / £29,99.