Not an invitation, but rather “one of the most realistic and fast paced bowling experiences on a mobile device ever” will be arriving on iOS from March 6th. Bowl With Me is coming from developer and publisher Megu, and it will be free-to-play.
Featuring ultra-realistic physics, stunning visuals, intuitive controls, a variety of game modes and even career stat tracking, Bowl With Me looks to set the bar for multiplayer gaming. Players can prepare for bowling perfection by practicing solo and then when ready, grab friends and family or even random opponents to compete in 1-on-1 solo games or 2-on-2 team games.
Bowl With Me highlights include:
- Ultra-realistic physics that make spare pickups fun
- Head to head and team based multiplayer modes
- A variety of bowling balls to choose from including weight that actually matters
- Single player practice mode to hone skills and earn coins
- Connect with Facebook or email for easy match setups
- Track your multiplayer career stats and GameCenter achievements
- Single player leaderboard that logs your best bowling score
- Access your bowling matches through all of your devices