Akella and bitComposer Games’ revamping of the legendary Disciples RPG strategy games can now be grabbed on Steam, with a 20% discount for the next seven days.
Find Disciples 3: Reincarnation now on Steam.
The remake of the two predecessors, Disciples 3: Renaissance and Resurrection contains many new features, which are also based on the feedback from the community. Gamers are now able to play multiplayer matches on land and on water, take on new and challenging quests and build their own campaigns with the map editor. Furthermore new spells and a completely revamped fighting- and inventory-system for all units are available.
In Disciples 3: Reincarnation four different races are struggling for supremacy in Nevendaar. In four big campaigns the gamers experience the story of „The Empire“, „The Legions of the Damned“, „The Elves Alliance“ and „The Undead Hordes“. Disciples 3: Reincarnation furthermore combines the best of Disciples 2-features with those two already released games Disciples 3: Renaissance und Disciples 3: Resurrection. New maps, new quests and a reworked graphic engine render this turn-based strategy game an intruiging experience.
- Unique visual style and magnificent atmosphere in a new installment
- Dramatic and intriguing plot, written by Ekaterina Stadnikova, the author of the most successful Disciples-themed novel “Precious Blood”
- New combat and magic system. Dozens of new global spells
- Totems and flags can change the rules on the battlefield
- Aquatic spaces with majestic ships and terrifying bosses
- Over 180 hours of gameplay. Four factions; 27 large detailed missions, over 70 new side quests, significantly extending the main storyline
- Over 200 new objects on land and sea; 13 new neutral units
- Multiplayer in hot-seat mode and over the net. Playing for neutral units is now possible
- Gaming editor to create your own campaigns