Square Enix today announced that action role-playing game Drakengard 3 will be released on May 20th, 2014 in North America, exclusively for the PlayStation 3.
Square Enix also announced the Drakengard 3 Standard Edition and Collector’s Edition Pre-Order Incentive Program begins today, with pre-order bonuses available through specially-timed, three tier pre-order windows.
• Tier One: players who place their pre-order from today through March 3 will receive a special Japanese voiceover DLC and automatically unlock the two yet-to-be-announced bonuses;
• Tier Two: from March 4 to April 8, pre-ordering the game will unlock the two remaining unannounced bonuses;
• Tier Three: from April 9 until launch, players will receive the final unannounced locked bonus only.
Players must pre-order Drakengard 3 before March 4 to receive all three special pre-order bonuses.
Drakengard 3 Collector’s Edition is limited to 5,000 copies and includes
• All three tier pre-order incentives mentioned above
• The Complete Novella
• Official Soundtrack CD Sampler
• Prequel Stage DLC – Play as Zero’s sister, One, in this additional level
• Caim Costume DLC – Protagonist of the original Drakengard (Once equipped, stamina consumption decreases by half when using a skill)
• Giant Baby Hat DLC – For your in-game dragon companion
• Drakengard 3 Collectible Poster
Drakengard 3 Standard Edition for the PlayStation 3 system will be available for $49.99, as well as for digital download on PSN and Square Enix Online Store. Drakengard 3 Collector’s Edition for the PlayStation 3 will be available exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store for $79.99. Players can pre-order the game today via the Square Enix Online Store.