Nomad Games have released their faithful digital version of the classic Games Workshop boardgame Talisman on Steam. There is also a boxed retail edition available from Merge Games.
In the iconic fantasy adventure board game from Games Workshop, developed for PC by Nomad Games, you take on the role of a heroic adventurer, building up your strength, wisdom and wealth in a quest for glory. In a mythical world of dragons and sorcery, full of magic and monsters, you compete to claim the Crown of Command.
- Control 1 of 14 characters, from the heroic Warrior to the powerful Sorceress.
- Multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, online or local hot-seat, or play against AI opponents.
- 17 powerful spells to cast.
- Based on the 4th Revised Edition rules of the board game.
- Designed to be extendable with classic Expansion and Character packs.
Talisman Digital Edition can be found on Steam here.
The Talisman Collector’s Digital Edition for PC (Retail) includes two copies of Talisman DE (one for gifting), as well as Talisman Prologue, the previously released single player game, two soundtracks, two sets of art cards, two strategy guides, manual and desktop themes. Talisman Prologue is a single-player version of the game designed to let players quickly explore the nature of each character and the board itself in a series of challenging quests. Includes 10 classic characters and 50 quests.
Also now available on Steam is the first expansion for Talisman Digital Edition – The Reaper Expansion Pack at £3.99. The pack includes:
- 4 new characters
- 90 new Adventure Cards
- 26 new Spell Cards
- 12 Warlock Quest Cards
- and the Grim Reaper, a dark figure that players manipulate against each other