Game Insight’s latest free-to-play offering has launched today on the App Store for iOS, with an Android version on the way, and offers city building fun on far away worlds.
Adventure Era is an exciting urban development strategy game that takes place in a fictional world whose inventive inhabitants are in for a bumpy ride on the path to progress.
The game’s hero is a young explorer whose curiosity leads him on exciting adventures to distant, unexplored worlds. The story begins quite well for the player. The local inhabitants turn out to treat unexpected guests like great messengers of the gods. From this point on, the well-being and prosperity of the village depends on you. Develop the economy, expand your territory, and modernize technology to more quickly reach never-before-seen heights of civilization!
But not everything is as simple as it seems. Aggressive members of the local fauna and a secret race of people that lived in this world long before the current inhabitants won’t give you enough time to grow bored — not for a second. Throughout the game, you’ll meet lots of new friends, explore the vivid, if dangerous island and, just maybe, get to the bottom of a secret permutation between worlds that can help you find a way home.
- A comprehensive, detailed world populated by charismatic characters
- Tons of unique buildings with original architectural characteristics
- Entertaining pets who will bring you to unexplored lands
- A development system which allows you to go from hunting and gathering to
cinematography and aeronautics
- An exciting plot and hundreds of interesting quests
- A professional musical score