The 10th DLC pack for Sony Online Entertainment’s Super Heroic MMO DC Universe Online has been announced. Amazon Fury Part 1 will introduce a brand-new storyline featuring Wonder Woman, Circe, Hippolyta and the Amazons, as well as a new shared open area, Solo Iconic Visions, a 4-player Alert, two new Duos, and Weapon Mastery abilities.
The DLC pack will be available for download on the PC this spring.
STORYLINE: Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons, has gone mad, or so it seems when she allies with Circe and declares war on the mortal world! Her own daughter, Wonder Woman, has rallied an army of Amazons that will defend the people of Gotham City, and try to help their Queen see reason.
- Amazon Fury Part I is the first of three DLC packs that focus on Wonder Woman and the Amazons.
- Weapon Mastery will allow players to master multiple weapon types and seamlessly combine them during combat for greater flexibility and power.
- Amazon Queen Hippolyta will make her debut in DC Universe Online with this DLC pack.
- The Alert and Duos will give players the opportunity to adventure through the Themyscira Palace District, warehouses, and seaside port for the first time.
- Everyone can play as either Wonder Woman or Circe in new Solo Iconic Visions that let players relive crucial moments that led up to the Amazon civil war.
- The new shared open area will take place in an alternate phase of Gotham City called Gotham Under Siege, which is overwhelmed by the divided Amazons and their powerful allies.
“Players are going to feel more badass in combat with Weapon Mastery. It will allow them to become proficient with multiple weapon types, much like the iconic characters in the DC Comics, such as Wonder Woman, who uses swords but is also a punching brawler. Weapon Mastery is going to bring fights to a whole new level.” – Jens Andersen, Senior Creative Director for DC Universe Online.