The XBLA title from The Behemoth will be coming to Steam with new features, and there will be a closed beta at the end of the month.
The Behemoth’s hugely popular BattleBlock Theater will be making the jump to Steam and PC gamers who are interested in trying the game out are encouraged to sign up for a beta key to participate in the closed beta, running from March 24th to March 31st.
New features that will be included in the PC version of BattleBlock Theater include:
- Weapon switching! Players can now switch between a primary and secondary weapon in game!
- New Cat Guard enemies throughout Story Mode.
- Steam Workshop integration for sharing user created levels.
- Steam Inventory integration for trading! This allows users to trade and sell weapons, prisoners, gems and yarn via Steam.
- X input, Direct Input, and Keyboard/Mouse support.
Now it is time to watch the announcement trailer and get excited -