Aldorlea Games and Merge Games are pleased to announce that The Book of Legends has launched on Steam today for £10.99. The Book of Legends is an epic game created by the makers of Millennium, Dreamscape, Moonchild, Undefeated, and 3 Stars of Destiny.
The story, characters and dialogues, developed by Indinera Falls, are immersive and enthralling – a huge stand-alone role playing game, packed full with characters, quests, items and secrets, evocative of the greats of the genrefeatures including 40 achievements, badges, trading cards, emoticons and user backgrounds.
Key features include:
- More than 30 playable characters – play as the strongest man in the world, a princess, a celebrity, a ghost, a dragon, a demon and even a chicken or a cow.
- More than 125 spells to cast, over 60 weapons and 110 pieces of equipment.
- More than 100 different enemies including extraordinary monsters such as dragons, manticores, demons and ogres.
- More than 300 areas to explore with 50 hours of playtime with a myriad of side quests and secrets.
- 2 different modes – casual and RPG.
- Easy-to-use Quest book and Party Switcher
- Party Splitting
Variety – your choices affect the game significantly, multiple endings and an exciting story full of twists and witty or hilarious dialogs.