Popup Dungeon from Triple.B.Titles currently has a KickStarter campaign looking for funding, and it looks gorgeous.
Triple B, with one successful KickStarter campaign behind them for Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages, are now looking for funding to bring their papercraft roguelike game to the world. Seriously, this needs to happen.
As always, there are multiple tiers that can be pledged into, with multiple rewards. Go and take a look at the Popup Dungeon KickStarter page, but first cast your eyes of the list of key features -
- Roguelike: permanent death, quick gains, procedural dungeons
- Tactical Turn-Based RPG: fast-paced, strategic game play
- Infinitely Extensible: Users can easily create: weapons, abilities, characters, and enemies.
- Papercraft: We hand-fold every pixel to ensure every dungeon is fresh and lively for you!
- Multiplayer: Hot Seat or Online Coop (Versus mode is a Stretch Goal)
- Flexible Party Size: Dungeon Crawl alone or with a party
- Variable Challenges: Choose the dungeon crawl that’s right for your schedule, from single-seaters to infinite descents.
- Persistent Gains: Charms awarded by The Wizard after a run are permanent and give every character under your control a bonus. They are quite magical. Collect and combine them to achieve curious effects.
- Experienced Team: Made by Triple.B.Titles, an independent studio that has previously taken a game from Kickstarter to Steam.