The first update for Starpoint Gemini 2 from Little Green Men Games, which is currently in beta as part of the Steam Early Access program, has been released, treating the early players to tweaks, enhancements and additions.
This first post-beta update brings the game just that little closer to final launch and features a number of improvements and community-suggested tweaks. Also included is the brand new smuggle Freelance mission and many visual enhancements have been made to fine-tune the game.
- FIXED: Several bugs, amongst others in dialog panel issues and ship assembly
- UPDATED: Wormholes received a visual and physics overhaul
- UPDATED: It is no longer possible to dock on hostile stations/planets
- UPDATED: HUD markers transparency now depends on distance to object
- ADDED: Smuggle Freelance mission
- ADDED: Particle effects on ships when being damaged
- ADDED: Heavy weapons can now force a ship to drop Power to Engines
For a full list of changes please visit the official Steam community hub here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/236150/announcements
Starpoint Gemini 2 is currently in Beta on Steam’s Early Access program and is set to launch later in Q2 on Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/236150