The world of Hellraid, Techland’s upcoming co-op slasher, is being expanded with an iOS game in development at Shortbreak Studios.
Shortbreak Studios is proud to announce Hellraid: The Escape, an action-adventure game for the iOS devices. This top quality mobile title is being developed in close cooperation with Techland, the creators of Dying Light, Dead Island and the Call of Juarez series. Techland is also the developer of Hellraid, the first-person co-op slasher game to be released on PC and consoles.
In Hellraid: The Escape, a sorcerer obsessed with the dark arts has trapped your soul in a magical prison guarded by demonic creatures. Why are you there? Who are you and why can’t you remember your name? Can you really be the one to stop the demon invasion of the human world? To find the answers, you must first escape from a dimension of agony hung somewhere beyond time.
Shortbreak Studios has created a visually stunning and straight-up fun experience in which players face a multitude of unique puzzles and encounter horrific demons. Game features include:
- Challenging puzzles – each one is a fresh and unique experience
- Fight demons with your cunning, not weapons
- Mysterious story set in the dark fantasy universe of Hellraid
- Graphics quality of PC and console games
- Free exploration and intuitive controls
- Game Center achievements and cloud saving
- Support for TV display via HDMI and AirPlay
- Universal app – once bought the game can be played on all your iDevices
- Free updates, no in-app purchases or pay-to-win elements
Hellraid: The Escape will be released in the App Store on May 15th 2014 for $2.99 / €2,49.