Not only is the Divinity: Original Sin editor the first multiplayer game editor since Neverwinter Nights, it comes with a sample module called Cow Simulator 2014.
Cow Simulator 2014 is perhaps the finest cow simulation ever released. It serves as an example mod for would-be creators and permits users to play as a cow (even in co-op with up to 4 players) and complete a quest or fight in the arena.
The Divinity Engine Toolkit allows players to:
- Make new adventures that you can play in singleplayer or multiplayer
- You can modify the main campaign or create your own
- Manipulate terrain and edit existing models and textures
- Write your own stories and dialogs
- Create behaviors and scripts with easy-to-use scripting language
- Alter existing or add new skills, stats and spells
- 1-click export to Steam Workshop
- Add and manage your mods via Steam Workshop or inside the game
Modders looking for lessons need only tune into Twitch today starting at 18:00 CET where Larian artists will be using the editor to mod Cow Simulator 2014 into an epic mod worthy of the cow simulation crown.