Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition will be released August 19th on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One and Blizzard have announced the Transmog Set from Shadow of the Colossus will be available on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Customers who purchase Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition will be will be rewarded with the “Guise of the Colossi,” a unique set of transmogrification plans that unlocks six armor appearances inspired by the influential PlayStation 2 title, Shadow of the Colossus. These striking appearances will be available to all six larger-than-life classes.
Let it be noted that this exclusive content cannot be transferred to other platforms and will require you to connect PSN to redeem.
Take on the role of one of six powerful character classes; Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, Wizard, or the all-new Crusader and embark on a dark journey to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient and sinister forces. Armed with a custom designed console interface, players will reap the benefits of innovative new social features as they engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of demons, acquire items of incredible power, and visit justice upon the Angel of Death.
- The complete adventures of Acts I-V, taking players from the besieged town of New Tristram to the legendary city of Westmarch and the ancient halls of the Pandemonium Fortress
- Import your Diablo III characters from the classic PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 game so that they may conquer the Ultimate Evil Edition
- Targeted loot system that rewards players for their battlefield triumphs with class-appropriate weapon and armor upgrades
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
- Seamless cooperative play featuring four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op games
- Direct character control ramps up the intensity of Diablo’s signature combat experience
- PlayStation Network and Xbox Live support empower players to explore Sanctuary with friends, including asynchronous multiplayer features
- An all-new Apprentice Mode, which buffs lower level heroes’ damage and toughness when playing in higher level multiplayer groups
- New item-gifting options, providing players with additional ways to share the spoils of battle with their friends
- Nemesis Kills, a new system that enables players to avenge their fallen friends remotely and earn special rewards
- All the new and exciting features from the Reaper of Souls expansion, enabling players to:
- Customize their character’s appearance and augment their items’ power with a new artisan, the Mystic
- Battle a new menagerie of fiendish monsters slavering for the chance to feast upon Sanctuary’s heroes
- Never stop exploring with Adventure Mode, where all waypoints are unlocked—the entire world is now the battlefield
- Test their mettle in Nephalem Rifts: 10–20-minute dungeons consisting of randomized areas, monsters, and bosses
- Take on Bounties for fun and rewarding objective-based challenges