Level-5’s RPG, Fantasy Life will be coming to North America on October 24th, and Europe in October on 3DS, it was revealed at Nintendo’s E3 Digital Event. Along with the announcement, Level-5 released some illustration art of the upcoming role-playing title.
In Fantasy Life, players will embark on the adventure of your dream life as you craft, cast, fish, mine, battle and explore like never before. With the innovative Life system, your choices don’t just upgrade characters, they help shape your journey. Explore a huge fantasy landscape beside surly dark paladins, slick pirate captains, regal princesses, and others who share your taste for the unknown.
- Change to one of 12 Life classes at virtually any time to access different abilities. The combat class has fierce fighters, while the crafter class is skilled at making stronger weapons and tools. If you’re not in the mood for battle, switch to a gatherer class and spend some time as a lumberjack or a fisherman.
- Choose your own adventure and play your way.
- The game reinvents itself with each Life you lead. Traverse an area as one Life class and return as another to gain different
- Robust open world with distinct areas to explore.
- Own a house in each town and create furniture to decorate them with.