El Presidente has given his approval for the latest update to Kalypso’s Tropico 5, not that he would admit the game is anything but perfect…
Loyal followers of El Presidente, the Department of Tropico Player Welfare is pleased to announce that Update 1.03 has now gone live for Tropico 5. The update has been lovingly crafted to further enhance the enjoyment of your visit to our lovely little island: adding 3 new maps for sandbox mode and a total of 6 extra costumes for your dynasty members, plus fixes to multiplayer, trade routes and performance. Keep an eye on future updates as we’ll be adding even more free content – because El Presidente truly loves his people and hopes you will never even think of voting for anyone else!
We’ve also recently updated the official website for Tropico 5 – head on over to www.worldoftropico.com for tourist information, travel guides and miscellaneous propaganda for the magnificent island of Tropico (voted the world’s most desirable tourist destination by the Department of Tropico Player Welfare).
Full Change Log for Tropico 5 Update 1:03
- Added 3 new maps: Isla de Tucan, Dos Rios, Santa Teresa
- Added 6 new dynasty member costumes: Angel (female), Devil (female),
- Steampunk (female), Uncle Pedro (male), Napoleon (male), Steampunk (male)
- Multiplayer: Game checks for modified user files before launch
- Fixed issue with trade route contracts expiring
- Fixed issue with performance of service buildings
- Fixed issue with rebuild construction feature not working properly
- Fixed indestructible trees left in the vicinity of a destroyed logging camp