Another of the ID@Xbox games, Wulverblade from Fully Illustrated & Darkwind Media will be side-scrolling onto Xbox One later this year.
Its 120AD and the Roman army have seized control of the south of Britannia. Their goal, to march north and conquer the rest of the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5000 strong 9th Legion are preparing for war, but little do they know what lies in wait for them. Caradoc, a guardian of the northern tribes has rallied the war bands and is ready to bring the war to the Romans. Caradoc bares a gift that even he is not aware of. And soon, the Ninth Legion will discover its true power.
Wulverblade is a visceral, cinematic, side scrolling beatem-up, bringing a modern twist to the classic gameplay style of the 1990’s arcade scene. There’s no hand holding in Wulverblade, its straight into the action, old-school style. Wulverblade skips the starter and tucks straight into the meat! It is a truely cinematic experince, encompassing a deep historic tale that is told through action packed gameplay, dramatic cut-scenes and played out to a soundtrack fit for a motion picture!
- Old school arcade, side scrolling beat-em-up action
- 8 beautiful levels spanning ancient forests, thundering rivers, torchlit woodlands & Roman forts. All based on real locations
- Stunning 1080p HD artwork & cell animated characters
- Atmospheric soundtrack fit for a blockbuster movie
- An engrossing story that combines ancient British history with native tales of lore
- Amazing unlockable features that leave you eager to play again!
- Co-operative multiplayer
- Competivive arena mode