Ronimo Games’ popular MOBA game will be getting a retail version, published by Soedesco, and will include two costume packs. This boxed version of Awesomenauts Assemble! will be coming to stores for PS4 in October.
The game features the most awesome mercenaries in the galaxy in their fight for territorial supremacy. It’s the year 3587. Conflict spans the stars as huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. In their bid for galactic supremacy, they call up the most powerful group of mercenaries in the universe… The Awesomenauts Assemble!
- Devise strategies as you upgrade and customize each character’s skills to suit your playing style. Three on three online platforming shooter actions with a bright 80 cartoon styles.
- It’s a MOBA! – classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases and tactical depth are all present. Awesomenauts adds fast paced platforming gameplay to create a truly unique and accessible MOBA experience.
- Take control of an extensive cast of highly customizable Awesomenauts, each with their own attacks and skills.
- Splitscreen action – Online and offline play with up to 3 players in local splitscreen!
- Hundreds of unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your Awesomenaut to suit your personal playing style!
Costume Party Skin Bundle: This content unlockes costumes for Gnaw, Coco, Voltar, Clunk, Froggy G, Derpl, Yuri, Leon & Lonestar.
Costume Party 2 Skin Bundle: This content unlockes costumes for Vinnie en Spike, Clunk, Coco, Skølldir, Yuri, Genji, Froggy G, Raelynn & Ayla.
Hans van Brakel at SOEDESCO: “We are very happy to bring one of the biggest franchises of the Netherlands to the physical market! The Awesomenauts franchise already sold more than 1.4 million copies. We are going to give the franchise the attention it deserves”
Fabian Akker at Ronimo Games: “We’re really excited about bringing the Playstation 4 version of Awesomenauts Assemble! to retail in cooperation with SOEDESCO! The Awesomenauts community already has more than 1.4 million users, but that is just the start – we want to reach galactic heights!”