Cannon Brawl, the action strategy game from Turtle Sandbox which is currently available on Steam Early Access, has now entered beta and can be picked up with a 40% discount until July 14th, making the game only £6.59.
Cannon Brawl is an award winning and unique take on artillery games with a real-time twist. Drop war machines from airships along destructible terrain and defend territory. Claim floating islands, advance armies, and punish opponents using a variety of strategies that combo the latest pilots and war machines. The game is now double-stuffed with new content and features, and Mac friends are invited to play now that support has been rolled out.
- Five new pilots, four new buildings – Make strategic combinations with new units, many requested by the community
- Three new multiplayer maps – Gain the upper ground in unexplored terrain
- Nightmare mode – Survive an aggressive AI for a heightened challenge
- Ten new puzzle levels – Concentrate on logical mastery of the war machines
- Quest system – Venture outside familiar strategies to unlock new rewards in the Armory
Cannon Brawl unites classic RTS mainstays including economy development and territory control with the fun of skill based artillery play. Players chart their way across the seven lands of the empire in Campaign mode, battling Uncle and his minions, while discovering new airship pilots and war machines along the way. They choose a pilot, each with a unique ability, to compliment their loadout of war machines when entering battle. In addition to a campaign featuring twenty perilous levels, players can test their skill in skirmish mode against the AI or in online or local multiplayer matches. Pressing on through nightmare mode, battling friends online, completing quests and solving puzzle levels grants XP which can be used to unlock new content in the Armory. With eleven pilots, eighteen war machines, ten puzzle levels, and seven multiplayer maps, players have plenty to sink their teeth into!