Excalibur will be publishing a boxed version of 1C Company’s King’s Bounty: Dark Side Premium Edition for release in UK stores on August 15th, priced at £19.99.
The time has come to join the dark side of Teana and visit a mysterious land never before seen by royal bounty hunters. Combining RPG style exploration and turn based combat, this Premium Edition version of King’s Bounty: Dark Side includes King’s Bounty: Dark Side DLC that features:
- The Clot of Darkness amulet providing bonus to money and experience
- Two additional locations
- Over a dozen additional quests and a new unit
This latest version of the King’s Bounty saga allows you to play as a fearless orc warrior, a powerful demoness or practice the dark magic of a formidable vampire. As you level up, you’ll increase your leadership skills to command a great army of the undead, hostile imps and a horde of terrifying creatures. But be cautious, some of your allies could question your leadership and turn against you in battle.
Can the three heroes unite against the light or will their race face extinction?
- Turn based grid style battle system. Choose the placement of your units wisely to become victorious
- Over 100 new quests and 15 new locations
- New companion system featuring different companions for each of the three heroes
- New units, artifacts and rage abilities