Tate Multimedia’s action-packed stunt racer is now available on the App Store for iOS devices, priced at just £1.49. There is even a trial version for those iOS gamers who are on the fence.
Originally released on PSN, 3DS and PC last year, Urban Trial Freestyle brings the popular action-bike racer genre to iOS devices and plunges the action into the palm of your hand. Dodge hazards and perform insane stunts as you race through 40+ levels spanning across five diverse inner-city environments. Urban Trial Freestyle keeps the excitement level high, with a built in Track Editor featuring more than 150 unique objects ensuring endless replay-ability, as you share user-made tracks online.
- Over 40 levels
- 5 interactive environments (downtown, industrial, underground, outskirts, train depot)
- 3 game modes – Test your mettle against Stunt, Time Attack & Challenge modes
- Track Editor – Share your tracks online! (including more than 150 objects)
- Facebook integration – Access in-game leaderboards, top performances, ghost-riders of best times and user-generated tracks
- Dual control – Switch between tilt controls and virtual buttons
- Bike & Rider customization – Make your mark with dozens of options!
Trial Version Features:
- 2 game modes from the paid version
- 4 standard tracks set in one city district
- Track editor, including more than 150 objects
- Ghost mode – race against the best times!
- Sample bike & rider customization