Isotope 244, the one man studio behind Machines at War 3, is looking for funding on KickStarter for an Arkanoid/Breakout clone with a few twists.
Acky’s Reloaded is the rebirth of Acky’s XP Breakout which was originally released 10 years ago by Isotope 244. What makes the game different?
- Craft balls while you play, no set amount
- Curve the ball for skill shots
- Build experience and unlock special game modes
- Hire pilots and train pets to boost your play
Isotope 244 is looking for $10,000 to bring Acky’s Reloaded to Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Ouya, with stretch goals expanding the platforms to Windows Phone, Blackberry and Linux. Acky’s reloaded will have the following features:
- Fun Characters – Gain new abilities with pilots such as a popcicle octopus and a robot space dog!
- Pets – Lonely? Bessie will help, but watch out for her bite, she is a vampire cow after all!
- Skill Missions – Put spin on the ball for precision shots and increase your skills!
- Special Items – Unlock boosters and unique items to help you with challenging levels!
- Retro Particles – Be mesmerized by the retro psychedelic pixel particles emanating from every move!
- Hundreds of Levels – Easy and fun to play but a challenge to master! So many levels!
Check out the official KickStarter page and pledge some money to make this game a reality.