German based studio Sixteen Tons Entertainment has announced that Emergency 5 is the newest installment in the cult rescue strategy series and will be scheduled to be released in October, 2014 on PC as a Standard and Deluxe version. If you’re attending Gamescom this year, you’ll be able to be among the first to play Emergency 5 on Deep Silver’s booth in Hall 9.1., B11/C10.
In the meantime, you’ll have to look at these new batch of screenshots from the upcoming title. In EMERGENCY 5, the player directs challenging rescue missions on three vast and detailed maps.
With a huge pool of vehicles and emergency services to deploy, the player has the responsibility of ensuring that all of their resources are in the right place at the right time using their own strategies to end the chaos. In co-op mode, up to 4 players can team up to solve special multiplayer events. With the improved editor, players can edit and create their own content and share it with the fan community.
-Hundreds of hours playing time with challenging large scale operations. Constantly changing missions and catastrophes create new and surprising situations.
- 3 accurately detailed maps of Berlin, Hamburg and Munich. The Deluxe version features a fourth map with the city of Cologne.
- More than 20 ground and air vehicles of police, fire, rescue and technical action forces are ready for their assignment.
- In Multiplayer mode, up to 4 players can join their forces on free-play maps with special multiplayer events.
- A newly developed engine delivers the best EMERGENCY graphics of all time.
- With its completely upgraded control system, EMERGENCY 5 is intuitive for all players. Interactive tutorials ensure that even new players can pick up and play.
- In the powerful editor, up to 2 players can create their own maps and even work together on the same project.