A new story-driven RTS will be coming to PC and Mac this Autumn from Paradox Interactive and CreativeForge Games.
Ancient Space is a single-player, real-time strategy title that puts the player in command of a fleet conducting a scientific mission on the edge of the known universe, charting what lies beyond in ‘The Black Zone.’ A rich and compelling story will guide the player as they build and upgrade their fleets and then survive overwhelming odds in deadly strategic missions.
Ancient Space mixes an engrossing single-player campaign story with time-honored RTS gameplay for a suspenseful experience. Mission objectives are many, varying from exploration to stealth, from assault to defense and more.
Ancient Space is host to a cast of characters voiced by fan-favorite actors from sci-fi television series and films, including:
- John Billingsley (Star Trek: Enterprise, True Blood)
- Aaron Douglas (Battlestar Galactica)
- Ron Glass (Firefly)
- Richard Gunn (Dark Angel)
- Dina Meyer (Starship Troopers, Star Trek: Nemesis, Saw)
- Dwight Schultz (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager)
Ancient Space Features:
- New Frontiers, Classic Gameplay: Build, maintain, upgrade, and strategically command a multitude of ships in tactical battles and missions, facing aliens, pirates, and the unknown
- An Explosive Space Opera: A compelling story, performed by a stellar cast, follows the player as the fleet tackles questions of humanity and science in an epic single-player campaign
- Live with Your Choices: Each mission advances the plot, and introduces new challenges to be met by choosing the right crew and the right upgrades for the job