Iceberg Interactive’s space sim/RPG sequel will arrive on Steam this Friday, September 26th.
With Starpoint Gemini 2, space-fans can captain their own space ship and roam the galaxy in 3D, in this tactical space simulator filled with tons of RPG depth.
Key Features Include:
- Complex, but easy-to-use RPG system, now coupled with dynamic real-time 3D combat
- Explore the dynamic game world as a whole, rather than through individual maps
- Use T-Gates, wormholes, and rift ways to travel faster around the Gemini system
- 50 diverse factions ranging from states and companies to outlaws, locked in a power struggle, with more than 100 commodities to trade or plunder
- Special revocable licenses acquired from factions offer various bonuses and unlock new options
- Gamers can view mercenary captains to follow them on their travels to share their fate, and employ officers to fill key positions on their ship (engineering, navigation, tactical)
- Random missions get generated depending on the player’s actions and allegiances
- More than 70 unique ships, fully upgradeable with various ship systems, with a.o. visible turrets, and a large arsenal of destructive weapons to blast enemies to pieces
- Direct ship controls create complete immersion
- Advanced physics provided by NVIDIA PhysX technology
- Extensive modding with Steam Workshop