Cinemax is pleased to announce that The Keep, an old-school first person dungeon crawler with real-time combat exclusively for 3DS is set to be released for $12.99 in the US on September 11th and for €9.99 in Europe on September 18th.
In The Keep you will embark on a quest to explore caves and dungeons filled with monsters to slain, traps to avoid, puzzles to solve, and treasures to find underneath and surrounding the tower of evil sorcerer Watrys.
- An old-school first-person dungeon crawler with a modern twist
- Vast underground dungeons filled with traps, monsters, puzzles and treasures
- Three difficulty levels plus a perma-death option
- A save anywhere option
- A combat system and rune magic designed for the stylus
- Captivating soundtrack and stereoscopic 3D graphics
- English voiceovers with localized in-game text to six languages – US (English, Canadian French, Mexican Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese), EU (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)