Full Control have released the first of two Space Hulk: Ascension Edition dev diaries. The first video developer diary reveals the origins and design behind Space Hulk Ascensions as well as the visual effects and animations, that feature in-game.
New Features for Space Hulk: Ascension Edition include:
- More Content – 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters
- New Enemies – new Genestealer variations for you to face in the dingy depths of the Space Hulk.
- New Mechanics – a complete reworking of the board game rules and mechanics. It’s still the Space Hulk game you love, just reimagined for a new platform!
- Customisation – RPG-style skill progression and player squad management allow you to create your own tailor-made team of hardened veterans
- New weapons, more complex maps, combi weapons and flash missions.
- 10 times the amount of content of the original game, with a playtime of 50 – 100 hours.