Circle 5 Studios has announced Primal Carnage: Extinction is coming to PlayStation 4 in Q1 2015. Primal Carnage: Extinction is a class-based, online multiplayer shooter unlike any other on the PS4 platform, featuring fast-paced combat, diverse environments, and over-the-top action.
On a mysterious island overrun with prehistoric monsters, players can choose to fight as a variety of legendary dinosaurs or to join the human mercenary team armed with a unique, distinctive, and destructive arsenal aimed at making these bloodthirsty beasts extinct once and for all.
Twelve Diverse Maps – Extinction features twelve unique environments, including several new maps and all the fan favorites.
• Two Gamemodes At Launch – Primal Carnage features two gamemodes: Team Deathmatch and Get to the Chopper, an objective-based gamemode
• Unique Dinosaur Gameplay – Experience the relentless power of 9 unique dinosaur classes. Sneaking, blinding, charging, eating, or flying- there’s no shortage of ways to destroy the enemy team.
• Intense Human Gameplay – Survive the island as one of 5 distinct human classes featuring an arsenal of diverse equipment. Obtain and equip new weapons and items via achievement unlocks and item drops earned during play.
• Steam Economy Support – Players now have a variety of cosmetic options for their characters and weapons. Earn items for free by playing and trade or sell them through the Steam Marketplace.
A Six Month Pipeline of Content to Follow – We have a robust list of features in development in order to provide players with new reasons to play over time:
• New weapons adding variety to gameplay
• New skins for both human classes and dinosaurs
• New cosmetics and customization options for players
• New environments for play
• New gamemodes pitting humans vs dinosaurs
Pre-order on Steam. Players that pick up the game on Steam before the end of November will get the new “Volcano”Spinosaurus skin for free and will get access to the Beta on November 10th.