Ubisoft announced today the PC system requirements for its upcoming title Far Cry 4. Far Cry 4 will be available worldwide on November 18th for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Supported 64-Bit OS: Windows 7 (SP1) x64 / Windows 8 x64 / Windows 8.1 x64
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 955 (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-2400S or 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350 or better recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or greater recommended)
- Video Card: 1 GB DirectX 11–compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon HD 5850 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD-ROM Drive: Dual-layer Hard Drive Space: 30 GB Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
This product supports 64-bit operating systems only. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported.