Ubisoft love their Season Passes, so why should the upcoming open world racer be any different. Just as gamers start getting to grips with the closed beta on Xbox One and PS4, The Crew Season Pass is revealed, tempting players to part with their money.
The first of four themed Car Packs, new missions, new stickers and tuning kits, will start rolling out to players from January 2015 with new PvP modes to follow shortly after.
Season Pass holders will have access to two exclusive cars at launch on December 2 and will receive early access to each of the four car packs one week in advance. Each pack will be available for purchase on its own for £5.49, or all packs can be purchased as part of the Season Pass for £19.99.
The Crew Season Pass includes:
- Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale – available to Season Pass holders at launch
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
- Four packs, 12 cars total:
— Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions
— Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races
— Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales
— Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
- New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
With the release of each content pack included in the Season Pass, there will be new missions corresponding with each pack’s theme, available to all players free of charge. New customisation options, paint jobs, rims, interiors and tuning specs will also be released on in-game stores.