Due in March, Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios have released a new trailer for the highly anticipated Project CARS.
With over 80,000 players being involved since October 2011, in March racing fans will finally get their hands on the most technically-advanced, beautiful, intense and authentic racing game on the planet that’s been tested, guided, and approved every step of the way by both gamers and real-life pro drivers alike.
- A huge variety of motorsports and reflected car culture with relevant rules and formats
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game
- A freeform career mode that allows you to choose your own path with Historic Goals to earn, Accolades to win, Endorsements to sign, and Invitations to receive
- Competitive online with features such as ‘join in progress’ and invite-only sessions
- Fully-dynamic weather and time of day
- Race weekends including warmup sessions, practices, qualifying, and two-race format
- Pit stops and pit strategy creation for different scenarios and events (eg.. endurance)
- Deep tuning setup creation
- Asynchronous play via the Driver Network – Time Trial mode with downloadable ghosts and regularly-scheduled Community Events
- Save and share your proudest moments with photos and replays
- Player tailoring and accessibility features – dial the game to your own particular skill and comfort level
- Playable either at a cinematic 12K resolution or on a more intimate scale with Oculus Rift. Project Morpheus, or nVidia Shield
- Support for over 40 different wheels and peripherals
- Second screen support via apps created by the community through the Project CARS API