Arc System Works have released their debut trailer for its 2D fighting game, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend is due for release on April 23rd in Japan and this summer in Europe on PS3, PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita.
Perform flashy, unique fighting moves with the Drive Button system to quickly take down your opponent! Now players can dish out super-powerful Guard Crush attacks when their opponent’s Barrier Gauge is low with the revamped Guard system. Quickly turn the tide of the battle by using BlazBlue’s unique mechanic.
- Overdrive – to enhance your skills and abilities. With two new characters, Celica and Lambda, joining the roster, you will be able to choose from 28 different playable characters! Also, check out “Remix Heart”, a new addition to the story mode featuring two characters, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott!
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend highlights
- CRUSH ‘EM! – With the all-new revamped Guard Gauge system, players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. When your opponent’s Barrier Gauge meter is depleted, unleash a powerful barrier-shattering move, Guard Crush!
- Ready to Fight with Style? – With Stylish Mode activated, even beginners can perform flashy attacks and combos! Four new features have been added to Stylish Mode: Auto Guard, Combo Attacks, Special Abilities, and Distortion Drive. These features allow players new to fighting games to pull off advanced combos!
- New Stage, Characters and Additional Scenarios! – There will be a total of 28 playable characters with two new exciting characters, Celica and Lambda! BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend includes brand new scenarios and contains digest versions of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, so both new and returning players can enjoy Story Mode. Celica also comes with a brand new stage, Ishana, the land of memories!
- Remix Heart – Tired from all that fighting? Take a break and enjoy a heart-warming comedic story (mode) featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main scenario, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto!