Turbo Tape Games and Games Workshop have announced Warhammer: Arcane Magic, a turn based strategy board game that casts players as powerful dueling wizards who use their spell cards to defeat their opponents and monsters, which is due for release on iOS in 2015.
Warhammer: Arcane Magic takes place during the ferocious magical storms of the Old World and the Chaos Wastelands. Players assume the roles of famous wizards from the Warhammer world – including Teclis, Balthasar Gelt, and Wurrzag. Each wizard utilizes unique powers and spells to fight legendary Warhammer monsters and daemons – from Harpies, Cygors and Ghorgons to Exalted Bloodthirsters, Lords of Change, and Keepers of Secrets. Warhammer: Arcane Magic will feature a deep single-player campaign that allows players to travel to the far reaches of the world in search of Arcane Power.
“We’re pleased to have this opportunity to bring the Warhammer: Arcane Magic world to iOS, and we know for a fact that a smaller screen can still deliver an epic experience,” says Fredrik Sundt Breien, CEO of Turbo Tape Games. “We’re confident players will notice minutes after starting the game that we went ‘all-in’ when making Warhammer: Arcane Magic. Above all else, we’re Warhammer fans!”
- Experience stunning visuals, robust environments, and dynamic spell animations
- Play as famous wizards from the Warhammer Fantasy world
- Embark on a long-lasting campaign with high replayability
- Bind daemonic monsters and pitch them in epic battle
- Engage in advanced tactical gameplay that challenges even the most hardened strategy fans