Amazon U.K. has shared the first screenshots and details on the upcoming Legend of Kay Anniversary for PlayStation 4, Wii U, and PC.
10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay – Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine. Full of fond allusions to old martial arts films and pop culture quotes, Legend of Kay – Anniversary is both an incredibly funny game and a challenging action-adventure for young and old alike.
• High-resolution textures – new, more detailed character models, modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
• Much higher levels of detail to the environments, even when seen close up
• A new user interface making the game simpler to use
• Cut scenes improved – now in HD!
• Achievements have been added
• Leaderboard – compare your score with your friends’ and compete against the best in the world
• 60 Frames per seconds for high speed smooth action
• 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
• 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
• Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding