Digital Extremes have once again dropped more content into the popular free-to-play Warframe with the Sanctuary update landing on PC, and coming soon to PS4 and Xbox One, including the new Chroma Warframe.
Check out Chroma in action -
Highlights of the Sanctuary update include -
- NEW WARFRAME – A master of the deadly elements, Chroma can alter his damage output by changing his coloring.
See Chroma in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tseneCFkq24
- PvP 2.0 – Take on your fellow Tenno in a game of Cephalon Capture, try your hand at three new maps, conquer a variety of challenges and explore the exciting changes to the PvP Game Mode with PvP 2.0! Teshin, your new PvP guide, and the Conclave Syndicate have established their presence in the Relay. Syndicate rewards await for Tenno who compete in the Conclave, studying under Teshin’s Sigil.
- NEW GAME MODE – For the first time ever, create a squad of EIGHT Tenno and work through Mission challenges.
- NEW QUEST – THE NEW STRANGE: Work with Cephalon Simaris to find the source of a mysterious voice. Something is out there, and it is hunting. Work with Simaris to track it down and discover its true nature.
- NEW TENNO REINFORCEMENTS – Load your Arsenal with these powerful new additions:
— KOHMAK: Like the larger Kohm, this hand-shotgun doubles its volley with each successive shot.
— RIPKAS: Tear the enemy down with these motorized saw fists.
- NEW RELAY ROOM – Explore the Sanctuary and visit Cephalon Simaris. Track down unique targets to scan in a Codex shared by Tenno throughout the Solar System, and help unlock exciting new lore and Syndicate rewards.
- NEW ENEMY – Dashing in for quick strikes before falling back to the shadows, the Grineer Manic is difficult to catch and deadly to ignore.