Arc System Works has announced Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R is coming to PC via Steam next Tuesday, May 26.
For too long have PC users suffered, bereft of Guilty Gear’s unique brand of insanity. Now, all your favorite characters are back, all twenty-five of them and re-turned for battle. We’ve got your foul-mouthed robot, your magic hair lady, your blood-crazed homunculus desperate to marry a talking axe-key, your time-traveling witch, your bag-head guy…and plenty more. Every one of ‘em has a story mode for you to play through, and a suite of tweaks and balance changes for competitive play. No Gear is more Guilty than this one.
- Online Multiplayer! Go up against your friends (or enemies, or strangers) in Ranked or Player matches, using the magic of the internet. Ranked matches track your wins, while Player matches don’t—so just have fun!
- Full 25 character cast! Accent Core Plus marks the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the latest Plus R version, they have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!
- Modes by the Bucketload! All-time series favorite modes are back: Survival, M.O.M., Mission, and Training Modes.
- Art! Unlock over 100 artist illustrations in Gallery mode.
- So Metal! Purchases on Steam include a digital copy of the 24-track GGXXACPR soundtrack. Indulge yourself in Ishiwatari Daisuke’s world of heavy drums, bass, and electric guitars. Track list below: