In Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation , players will set out on an epic adventure spanning two parallel worlds, where they must join forces with a diverse group of characters in order to save the world from darkness.
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation is the final chapter of the Zenithian trilogy, concluding in an expansive quest of a young Hero who sets out to learn the truth about his world and the mysterious phantom realm that lies beneath. Journeying across a vast and dangerous land, players must confront the Hero’s destiny and recover his long-lost memories in order to unite and save the two worlds.
Key features in Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation include:
● Loyal Companions – On their travels, players will recruit a following of faithful friends in the riven realms, from wandering warriors to amnesiac teens. Faithful companions can be instructed to fight to bring down even the toughest enemies with ease.
● Master of Abilities – Heroes and their companions can complete vocational training at Alltrades Abbey to learn and master a multitude of spells and special abilities.
● The Slimopolis – Players can recruit, train and battle slimes in the Slimopolis to test their mettle in a series of arena battles with fabulous prizes on offer for any slime tough enough to emerge victorious.
● Slippin’ Slime – For a break between battles, this slime-sliding mini-game challenges players to manoeuvre around perilous pitfalls and obstinate obstacles.
● The Casino – Players can try their hand at the poker tables and slot machines and exchange tokens for rare and unique prizes.