Toylogic, the guys behind the excellent Happy Wars, have announced that their next game Happy Dungeons, a hack ‘n’ slash action RPG for up to four players, will be free-to-play on Xbox One.
Features include -
- It is RPG with teamwork and high action elements. Making the best use of your character while compensating each other’s weaknesses with allies is the key.
- Split screen feature is available for up to 4 players. Let’s enjoy the game with family and friends on a couch or online.
- There are more than 1,000 kind items such as weapons and armors: from cool designs to comical designs. Players can freely customize their own characters.
- Regular update is planned to come with weekly events and additional new stories every two months after the release.
- Players can enjoy the game for free; Xbox Live Gold Membership is required for multiplayer mode.
- Features that can be more enjoyable by playing both Happy Dungeons and Happy Wars are planned for the future.