N-Space and Digital Extremes, announced today their upcoming RPG, Sword Coast Legends will be released for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The previously announced PC, Mac and Linux versions of Sword Coast Legends will now officially release on September 8, 2015, while today’s newly announced Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game will become available late 2015.
Here are some of Sword Coast Legends features:
- Massive story campaign
- Complex storyline weaving throughout the exotic Forgotten Realms’ Sword Coast
- Deep character customization, engrossing party-based gameplay and NPC interaction
- Highly customizable combat and challenging monster encounters
- Campaign creation tools for extended multiplayer adventures
- The latest streamlined fifth edition D&D rules
- Robust post-launch module expansion program
- Epic orchestral soundtrack from composer Inon Zur
Sword Coast Legends is currently available for pre-order from Steam and the PlayStation Store at a limited and discounted price of $34.99. PlayStation 4 pre-orders also include a bonus $10 worth of Warframe Platinum in-game currency. Digital Deluxe and Collector’s Editions, which include a tome of knowledge, cloth map of the Sword Coast, the official soundtrack, numerous in-game bonuses, starter items and DM abilities, as well as a statue of the powerful demon Belaphoss (Collector’s Edition) are also available for pre-order for $59.99 and $239.99, respectively, from www.SwordCoast.com.