PQube has announced BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend is coming to Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation Vita in 2015. BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend is the first BlazBlue to be released on the new generation of consoles. Promising to be the most feature-packed in the series to date.
- 28 playable characters – including newcomer Celica A Mercury and fan-favourite Lambda.
- The full story so far! BBCPEX features both the original Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift stories.
- Remix Heart. All-new scenarios dedicated to the girls of BlazBlue – bringing light hearted comedy and fan service to BlazBlue’s already exhaustive story features.
- Incredible art and animation! No other fighting game comes close to the sheer spectacle of BlazBlue in motion – as fights play out through thousands of frames of animation and effects.
- My Room feature brings customisable lobbies for up to 64 players. Play, match-make and spectate from the comfort of your personalised online lobby!
- Outstanding tutorials. Arc System Works leads the way in creating simple tools that can take a total novice and train them in the dark art of fighting game combos!
- Over 30 hours of single player gameplay! From Story to Arcade mode, the RPG-lite Abyss Mode and hardcore Unlimited Mars mode. BlazBlue crams in more single player content than any other fighter!