Harmonix and Mad Catz today announced that pre-orders for Rock Band 4 standalone game software are now available at select retailers worldwide.
Starting today, gamers can pre-order the game-only Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of Rock Band 4. Both versions feature a world-class soundtrack of more than 60 tracks, access to more than 1,500 additional songs through the in-game Music Store and the ability to import and play previously purchased Rock Band tracks within the same console family at no additional cost. Xbox One gamers can purchase a bundle ($79.99/ £69.99/ 89.99 euros) that includes the game and Legacy Game Controller Adapter that enables them to use most previous-generation Xbox 360 Rock Band wireless guitars and drums.
The adapter supports up to four wireless Rock Band controllers simultaneously as well as many third party wireless instrument controllers for the Xbox 360. In addition, Rock Band 4 for the PlayStation 4 ($59.99/ £49.99/ 69.99 euros SRP) supports most legacy Rock Band and third party wireless guitars and drums with no additional hardware.
Also announced today are additional tracks that will appear on the Rock Band 4 disc, including:
- 38 Special – “Caught Up In You”
- Arctic Monkeys – “Arabella”
- The Both – “Milwaukee”
- Cake – “Short Skirt/Long Jacket”
- Little Big Town – “Little White Church”
- Lucius – “Turn It Around”
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – “The Impression That I Get”
- The Protomen – “Light Up The Night”
- Soundgarden – “Superunknown”
- Tijuana Sweetheart – “Pistol Whipped”