Studio Enigami have dropped a new trailer at Gamescom revealing more of the world, characters and gameplay from their upcoming RPG Shiness, which is set to launch in early 2016.
Shiness is an RPG developed by French independant studio Enigami, that will take you on a journey through an enthralling universe, on the verge of collapsing following the fragmentation of planet Mahera…
Play as Chado and his companions, traveling through the celestial islands on their flying ship. After a crash-landing on one of the most hostile of the celestial islands, you find yourself in the middle of a conflict involving multiple kingdoms. However, this explosive situation might find a peaceful outcome, with Chado’s newfound unique ability to perceive and communicate with the Shiness, a mysterious spirit embued with magic.
Features include -
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world with 5 companions, and develop your characters.
- Hyper-dynamic combat, mixing magic with fighting games combat mechanics (hits, combos, parry, etc…)
- Develop 2 skill trees (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore a vast world with multiple environments, that you will interact with thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills.
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation.