JoyBits’ award-winning puzzle game Doodle God is now available on Steam, with a 20% discount until October 1st, for just £3.83. The game will also be coming to Xbox One in 2016.
“The development team has been hard at work implementing new features and modes into Doodle God for Steam. This is by far the best version of Doodle God that has ever been created”, said Paul Baldwin, CEO of JoyBits. “We are excited to bring Doodle God to Steam and we’re looking forward to bringing Doodle God to Xbox One in the coming months.”
In Doodle God players mix and match different elements starting with fire, earth, wind, and air to ultimately create an entire world filled with skyscrapers, aliens, and more. With the new “Planet” mode feature, as each new element is created players will see the new element beautifully animated in their world. Each time a new element is successfully created, players are rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time!
Doodle God Gameplay Features:
- New online multiplayer Tournament mode – Three payers can play online and test their divine knowledge
- New Planet Mode: Gamers can watch their world come alive as they play
- Fun and challenging modes: Mission and Artifacts, Puzzle, and Quests
- Utilize fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe
- Create more than 300 elements, concepts, advanced creatures, and more
- Tons of achievements
- Mini-games galore!