The first expansion for Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order’s Cities: Skylines is now available.
In After Dark, players of Cities: Skylines will meet all-new challenges in planning, maintaining, and expanding their cities, as they discover the unique needs and quirks of the populace after the sun goes down. In-game citizens will seek out entertainment and leisure once the work day is over, while the criminal element will also become more active, requiring new strategies and solutions for a city’s services, traffic, and tourism. After Dark includes:
- Take a Tour: New tourism specializations will add high-rise hotels and other attractions for out-of-town visitors, including beach facilities if placed near the water
- Share the Roads: New bus lanes and bicycle lanes allow cities to take advantage of alternate transportation options; new taxi system helps ferry tourists around town
- Sunset Services: City services can be scheduled during different times on the day-and-night cycle, allowing for trash pickup at night and more public transit during the day
- A Night Out after Lights Out: New nighttime leisure districts can be designated, leading to the arrival of nightclubs, bowling alleys, karaoke bars, and more
- Fighting Crime and Doing Time: An increase in criminal activity at night will lead to new police activity, while new prisons can be built to contain miscreants