Ghostlight has announced RPG, Mugen Souls, which launched for PlayStation 3 back in 2012, will be coming to PC via Steam in Q4 2014.
Mugen Souls features a free-roaming battle map, turn-based combat, and massive amounts of customization and growth to maximize the fun players can have within the game.
- Expansive worlds to explore: Travel freely on each world to explore and find treasures and items. Monsters are roaming the lands, so be cautious or fight them head-on and make them your subservient peons!
- Free-roaming style battle maps: Use Combo attacks to execute spectacular moves with your allies! Destroy Crystals on the battlefield to activate Hyper mode!
- Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into items by exploiting their weaknesses!
- Customization: Create a full cast of characters! Customizable body parts, facial expressions, and job classes!
- Duel in Dual Audio: Experience the game in either Japanese or English audio.
The PC version will feature mouse/keyboard and gamepad support and will also include Steam achievements as well as take advantage of the higher resolutions that PCs can offer. Along with a number of other user interface changes and major graphical enhancements, Ghostlight are aiming to ensure that PC gamers receive the best gaming experience possible!