Agatsuma Entertainment has announced it will be bringing Sayonara UmiharaKawase to PC via Steam this October for $14.99 /€14.99/ £10.99.
Sayonara UmiharaKawase is a totally unique ‘Rubbering Action’ physics based puzzle platform game with over 20 years of gaming history.Completely optimised for PC, play as ‘Umihara Kawase’ – a 20 year old backpacking Japanese sushi chef armed with a fishing rod, a rubber fishing line and a fishing hook. Avoid fish-like enemies, conveyer belts, spikes, watery pits, time travel and more. The deeper in to this dream-like game players venture, the more challenging the solutions and the greater the time pressure becomes. Along the way, look out for shortcuts and secret exits and unlock bonus levels.
Key Game Features:
- The latest version of this classic 20-year old franchise
- Created by programmer Kiyoshi Sakai (also programmer on ‘The Mosquito’) and character designer & illustrator, Toshinobu Kondo – creators of the original game.
- Unique 1970’s Japanese visual style
- All the 60 new and re-envisaged classic stages, plus the new enemy placements as used in the PS Vita game but upgraded for PC
- Additional bonus levels available once the game has been completed
- Global time ranking
- Unlock bonus features including some brilliant KAWAII style art and nostalgic audio with bonus sound track from the original game
- 4 playable characters, each with their own special abilities
New Steam features
- Completely optimised for PC
- Trading cards
- Steam controller support
- Steam Cloud