Agatsuma has confirmed the release date of the PC version of Sayonara UmiharaKawase as 6 October 2015. It will be the first time that this classic Japanese franchise has been released on the PC platform.
UmiharaKawase (the first game in the franchise) will launch later in November 2015 and UmiharaKawase Shun (the second game in the series) will release soon after.
Key Game Features:
- The latest version of this classic 20-year old franchise
- Created by programmer Kiyoshi Sakai (also programmer on ‘The Mosquito’) and character designer & illustrator, Toshinobu Kondo – creators of the original game.
- Unique 1970’s Japanese visual style
- All the 60 new and re-envisaged classic stages, plus the new enemy placements as used in the PS Vita game but upgraded for PC
- Additional bonus levels available once the game has been completed
- Global time ranking
- Unlock bonus features including some brilliant KAWAII style art and nostalgic audio with bonus sound track from the original game
- 4 playable characters, each with their own special abilities
New Steam Features
- Completely optimised for PC
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Trading cards
- Steam Workshop
- Steam Cloud
- Exchange gameplay video
- Full Controller Support